- VALENTINE’S PARTY WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 12TH 9:30-11:30
- CAMELOT CLOSED FOR PRESIDENT’S DAY, MONDAY, FEBRUARY 17TH
- PAJAMA DAY (WEAR YOUR PAJAMAS TO SCHOOL) THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 27TH
This month, Mrs. Jill will start the yearly evaluation process with each child individually. This takes a bit of time; you will have the completed
evaluations in early March (as long as mother nature is done with the crazy weather this season). If you have any questions or concerns about this
process or your child, please feel free to call and speak to Mrs. Jill.
During this month we will be celebrating and observing the various special events throughout February. The event the children are looking forward to the most is our Valentine Exchange. This will be on Wednesday February 12th. Please do NOT address the valentines to all the children in our class; just help your child write their name on them. This will make for an easier exchange. Please note that we will still be having gymnastics so make sure your child dresses in gymnastics clothes. If you would like to send in special treat or decorations for the exchange, please speak to Mrs. Jill. If your child does not attend school on Wednesday they may come in from 9-11:30 am to participate. One last note: this is a fun activity day for your child; however, it is not a party. Parents are welcome; however, you might prefer to save a day off from work for our Easter Party or End of the Year Activity.
- Small Group Activities this month: we will be focusing on mastering our proper pencil grip and drawing vertical and horizontal lines.
- Please make sure you are checking your child’s cubby daily and emptying it daily.
- Every child in the ABC class must have TWO complete changes of clothes. Please check with Mrs. Jill that your child has them and that they still fit your child along with being weather appropriate.