It was a marvelous day to be in Pre-K! We made oatmeal cookies! Everyone had a chance to mix both wet and dry ingredients. Then we ate them for snack.
- 3 C oats
- 2 C flour
- 1 C sugar
- 1 C brown sugar
- 1 C butter
- 2 Tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 C raisins
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Mix dry ingredients in bowl.
- Cream butter and sugar; add eggs and vanilla
- Mix wet and dry ingredients together
- Add oats and raisins (we omitted the raisins)
- Bake in a pre-heated 350° oven for 11-13 minutes.
We read Owl Moon.
Thanks to Punya for our afternoon snack of munchkins!
At circle time, we played a number-matching game.
Have a nice evening!